Dear Job Seeker,
We are looking for the Technical Lead – Architect in Indore – Madhya Pradesh
Designation / Position: Technical Lead – Architect
About the Company : It is an Indonesian based tech company, and a brand of company that operates through 6 business pillars: Pulp and Paper, Agribusiness and Food, Financial Services, Developers and Real Estate, Telecommunications, and Energy and Infrastructure, although each is managed independently, but is united by a shared value and history company. It is setting up its IT Captive development center in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Job Description / Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Excellent Big Data Technology Stack & Java/JEE skills with strong background to OOPS principles and contemporary architecture & design practices
2. Excellent computer science fundamentals with significant exposure to databases, networking, distributed computing & web technologies
3. Expert level knowledge on software architectural principles, design patterns & programming practices employed in Big Data discipline
4. Effective communication skills ▪ Provide technical guidance & leadership to the team ▪ Independently interface with clients for technical discussions and ensure completion of all architectural responsibilities ▪ Create technology & tool evaluation reports
1. 8+ years of industry experience
2. Qualification: BE/MCA with good academic track record (>60% in 10/12/G/PG)
3. Demonstrated exposure to have architected/designed 2 enterprise class solutions independently in Big Data arena involving HBase/Cassandra and Spark
4. Demonstrated ability to perform technology & tool evaluations and writing technical reports
5. Product engineering background
1.Conduct architectural & design reviews and facilitate Big data solution delivery with technical excellence
2.Provide recommendations on development methodologies, frameworks applicability, technology choices, relevant toolset etc.
3.Collaborate with achiever’s team to establish architecture/design practices, standards, policies and provide guidance to team
4.Ingeniously expand the coarse requirements to engineering details (including non-functional specifications) and provide architecture definition
5.Remain responsible for end-to-end solution delivery and solution upkeep in highly available and scalable production environment
6.Collaborate with team in release execution cycles & manage the implementation of aspects of technical architecture
High Level Skills: Java, Hadoop/Big Data, Hbase, NoSQL experience (Mandatory)
Preferred Qualities: The candidate will start working in Indore at Client location and after 6 months will be deployed in Bangalore. Looking candidates from Similar Telecom Domain/Sector companies within MP.
Salary Offered: Between 16-35L
Notice Period: Max. 45 Days only
Job Location: Indore at Client location and after 6 months will be deployed in Bangalore.
Office Timings: Not disclosed (Full Time Job)
Please apply if you are seriously interested with your updated resume/CV in word format only.