· Should have managed Digital Marketing domestic / international client projects and should have good experienced in team handling.
· Developing detailed project plan and monitor progress while delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards are met within budget.
· Full understanding of the Project requirement, client business, client’s competitor business.
· Designing the road map and on weekly basis showing the progress on the work update.
· Coordinate with internal resources and clients for the flawless execution of projects.
· Plan and execute all website, SEO, SMO, social media and display advertising campaigns.
· Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies while planning, executing and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Ensuring resource availability and allocation while developing a detailed project plan to track progress.
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
· Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
· Performing risk management to minimize project risks and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Should have sound technical knowledge in SEO (On Page and Off Page) and Social Media.
· Should be from Digital Marketing Company and presently working in a similar job role.
· Should be presentable and have a good team handling experience.
· Should be smart, confident, professional, having strong analytical skills.
· Proactive, self-starter, strategic thinker with time management & organizational skills.
· Should have excellent communication skills in English, Hindi & local languages.
· Should have a go getter attitude and ready to accept challenges and work under pressure.