About Lapaya Luggage Pvt Ltd
Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
Directing or performing Website updates.
Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
· Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
· Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
· Proficient in My SQL.
· Dedicated team player.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
· Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
· Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
· High degree of independent judgment.
· Able to solve complex problems.
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 3-5 Year
Location: B-22 Near City Center Sansar Chand Road, Jaipur, 302001.